This is why we like Gaddafi

Not really! No one should like this man, he should have stepped down last week instead he is killing his fellow citizens in Libya. We are sorry about people in Libya. Anyways, here’s one interesting take on the situation. Libya exports close to 1/10 of Oil that comes out of gulf land and near by […]

Read More»

India Vs Englad. India Wins! Markets go up!

A trader friend of mine who is lives, eats, drinks Cricket has a theory. Here’s what he says – “In next few hours India plays against England. Tendulkar scores big 100 and India wins! And markets will go up starting Monday” Stock market sometimes reflect what will happen in future, but most of the time […]

Read More»

Why you should [Buy] or [Not buy] Gold ?

Disclaimer:  (1) This post is not going to make everyone happy.  (2) I am not a market expert (3) my predictions are as good as predictions made by a cow inside Goregaon Aarey Milk Colony. People who keep open mind and contemplate over different ideas do well in long term. Let’s talk about Gold today.  […]

Read More»

You are Short Seller – let me prove it!

Met a friend and we started talking about shorting in stock market. His first expression was – never Sell Short. It is risky and difficult to understand. I told him that we sell short almost everything, almost everyday. You are already living a career which is in to Short Selling and you don’t even know […]

Read More»

90% of Market creates Opportunity for remaining 10%

When I started stock trading few years back, I always thought to be successful in stock trading – I should keep trading. When I was right – I made money, I was happy, I traded more. When I was wrong, I always thought may be very next day I will get lucky and price will […]

Read More»

Why Rs. 100 is not same as Rs. 100 ?

One more post, one more thought on how our mind works. Here’s my plan – I want to write interesting thoughts/ideas on how we make decision and how we can improve it. The purpose of all such posts where I give an example or a situation about buying or selling, is to become well informed. […]

Read More»

Here’s one Money Mistake we all make

A person I know bought a new Car last year worth 6 lakhs. At car showroom, salesman got him really excited about new car. While signing the papers, salesman asked him if he wants to buy a cool accessory. A Car video (LCD screen) with wireless IR Infrared transmitter. This was priced only for Rs […]

Read More»

5 Reasons why your Business Website Fails

Apologies for blunt language but this topic needs attention. I see many small and medium business in Indian Diamond market operating their company websites. Theses businesses spend their hard earned money in developing website without paying attention to what works on internet. A person you meet in real world, behaves differently once he or she […]

Read More»

Inflation explained for the last time

Let me sound bit rude for a moment. Everyone is talking about inflation but no one really knows it’s meaning or what causes it. Most of the people when asked about inflation will tell you – “Onion prices are up, sugar is more expensive, prices of food have gone up. This is inflation” If this […]

Read More»

Why does exchange rate keeps changing?

I know one man who bought disposable face masks in lots of 1000s when Swine Flu news broke on News channel. He bought and stored boxes of masks in his house. Month later everyone on street was wearing masks, thanks to Indian news channel, they reported 24 hours about flu and made it sound more […]

Read More»
Page 2 of 512345
© Copyright Diamond Bhai - Theme by Pexeto
Hide me
Sign up below to join my eNewsletter
Enter your email address:
Show me
UA-24580276-2