90% of Market creates Opportunity for remaining 10%

Three tings to in Stock Market - Buy, Sell, Stay Out

Three tings to in Stock Market - Buy, Sell, Stay Out

When I started stock trading few years back, I always thought to be successful in stock trading – I should keep trading.

When I was right – I made money, I was happy, I traded more.
When I was wrong, I always thought may be very next day I will get lucky and price will go up, hence I kept trading.

Whatever the case, I always thought that I have to keep trading to win.I was wrong!

I see many people in market who think same way. There are 3 things you can do in market –
Buy
Sell
Stay Outside

The only thing where you will never loose money is ‘Stay Outside‘. My uncle who is experienced stock trader shared his insights. There is time when you ‘Buy‘ , there is time when you ‘Sell‘ and there is a period when you ‘stay out‘.

While you stay out – others are creating newer opportunities for you.

If I have to talk about a very short time frame – Indian markets have gone sideways. Unless you know very clearly what you are doing, it doesnt hurt to stay out.

Enter Your Mail Address